Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Facebook App Not Loading On Android And iPhone
Fix Facebook App Not Loading On Android And iPhone
In Short By My App Working To Fix Facebook App Not Loading On Android And iPhone
The social media app maker regularly sends the latest updates to maintain the smooth performance of the app. The updates can fix the problem, but only if all Facebook users experience the same glitch. Before the app crash, we will try to fix Facebook App Not Loading On Android And iPhone.
User Review( vote)
Facebook is one of the most downloaded social media apps. The popularity of the Facebook application has increased rapidly. It is a primary component in the range of communications. The Facebook chatting feature or messenger allows the users to connect with friends and relatives. It also allows the users to acquire data regarding worldwide shows and improve commercial promotion. You can follow your favorite celebrities or make new friends through this app.
Once you get hooked to this app, there’s no turning back. Facebook developers are constantly trying hard to maintain the reliability and performance of the application. With a large number of operators, some circumstances can prompt the app to misbehave. You can probably experience severe faults and errors in the app. Both Android and iPhone users have noticed such errors on the screen including, Facebook not responding and not loading. The situation becomes disturbing and frustrating when the app crash.
In particular, many Facebook users have faced several kinds of problems while utilizing the application on smartphones. Facebook is also amongst the most significant battery-draining application on the Google Play Store due to its massive lineup of features. It requires an internet connection to stay connected for sending notifications that eat your battery than other apps. Although, you don’t have to worry about glitches. Many other applications have many problems. The app has various issues that cannot get fixed using a specific method.
You cannot reach the service center if an app misbehaves. Hence, every smartphone user finds a fix through different websites. They often get confused with lots of guides that claim to solve the Facebook error. The social media app maker regularly sends the latest updates to maintain the smooth performance of the app. The updates can fix the problem, but only if all Facebook users experience the same glitch. Before the app crash, we will try to fix Facebook App Not Loading On Android And iPhone.
NOTE: The steps and procedures in your phone may vary due to the software version. You don’t have to worry as the options are similar, and you can figure them out efficiently. Every iPhone model has a different version so, the settings differ as well.
Fix Facebook App Not Loading On Android And iPhone
Facebook App not working 2021
The first thing that strikes your mind after any network-related problem is to reboot the smartphone. You have to execute the same for Facebook App. After that, you have to disable mobile data, Wi-Fi, or any other option using for internet access. If you still can’t load the Facebook app news feed or other pages, switch to Airplane Mode. It will remove any software bug from the connection. It will prevent any background activities in the smartphone. The next thing is to stop all the apps running in the background.
- From the Home screen, open the app drawer.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
- Touch Network & Internet Network and Internet option.
- Tap the Airplane mode to enable and disable now.
- Reboot the device like you do usual.
- Tap the button present next to the Home button on the bottom right of the device.
- Tap the Close on the Facebook app to stop it.
- If you notice numerous apps operating in the background, press the Menu icon.
- Now close all the applications.
- You can tap on Clear All to confirm.
Facebook App Won’t Load
The application will trouble you often if it is not up to date. Updates are essential for all applications to run smoothly. You can check for the latest updates in the app store. No matter which smartphone model you are using, updates are the instant solution. If you don’t find any update for the social media application, reinstall it from the app store. The update comes with software bugs and new features as well. You must try updating the app if you experience any glitch in the apps.
Steps to Update the app:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- On the left side, tap on three horizontal lines.
- Click on My apps & games.
- Search the Facebook application and download it.
Facebook Not Loading Properly
Most smartphone users don’t even know that Facebook has a cache option. You might get shocked if you know about the fact caused by caches. Caches are malicious data stored in the smartphone files that occupy extra space in the memory and corrupt the apps. It can slowly damage other features of the phone as well. Never ignore these caches, as they will crash the app option. You might be thinking that you have never seen these caches downloading the device. In this case, you must know that caches don’t require your permission to get downloaded. The caches are stored to improve the future performance of the app but are not required.
Facebook App Cache:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click the Facebook app.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
Facebook Not Working On iPhone Today
Sometimes, low memory on your smartphone causes difficulties with the Facebook app. If the device has less than 100MB of memory, free up some space by removing useless apps or pictures. It will enable the Facebook app to update and offer smooth performance. Yon also forces stop app in Android and Quit app in iOS to fix the Facebook problem. It will remove any malicious data in the app and start it fresh. Here are the methods to force stop the app in iPhone & Android.
Force stop in Android:
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find the Facebook app and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now reboot your smartphone.
- Double-tap the Home button to begin the fast app switcher.
- Visit the app screen you want to stop.
- Swipe up on the app card you want to close by flicking it upward and off the display.
Facebook App Not Working On Android
It is real trouble when the Facebook app doesn’t start. Sometimes, the phone hangs up, and the device doesn’t respond. You might have faced such an issue when the device reboot automatically after the Facebook app don’t work at all. Download an alternative version if Facebook has stored too much load recently, and you want to avoid the uncertainty. You can download Facebook Lite, which is a smaller, feature-packed, and larger version.
Download Facebook Lite:
- Visit Google Play Store/ Apple app store.
- Search for Facebook Lite application.
- Now, download and install on the device.
- Enter your Login and password details.
- Tap on Done and enjoy browsing.
Facebook App Down Today
Software bugs are common on Android devices. It doesn’t mean iPhone users don’t experience such glitches in social media apps. Although, the iOS glitches get fixed in every update. The iPhone makers constantly work t improve the performance of the device. The Android also gets updates, but it is not sufficient for some users. In this case, the Google account might have an issue. You have to remove your Gmail account from the play store. Follow these steps carefully.
Remove Google Account:
- Log out from the Facebook app on the device.
- Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
- Switch to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
- Tap on the Menu option that is three vertical dots.
- Select the Remove account option.
- Restart the smartphone and visit Settings.
- Select Apps > All > Facebook app.
- Tap on Clear data and uninstall updates.
- Reboot the device now. Visit Google Play Store.
- Tap on the Facebook app and install the updates.
- Add the Google Account again.
Facebook App Not Working On Samsung
Regularly check for updates on your smartphone. If available, download and install it. You must update the device to improve the features as well as performance. Check your Android or iOS system and upgrade it if you receive a new update available. The software update comes with bug fixes that prevent malicious activities with the smartphone. Follow these steps carefully.
- Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on the About device.
- Now, tap System Updates.
- Search for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
- The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
For iPhone Users:
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Customize Automatic Updates.
- Select automatically download and install updates.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Facebook App Not Loading On Android And iPhone. There are some alternatives for the Facebook app that is Facebook mobile lite. If the official app has a glitch, you can download an alternative application. It is practically difficult to understand the problem faced in the official app. You can report the problem to Facebook if you still experience the issue. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to solve the Facebook page error. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same issue.