Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Facebook App Not Working Today
Fix Facebook App Not Working Today
In Short By My App Working To Fix Facebook App Not Working Today
Probably, you have to deal with the Facebook issue yourself, and it is efficient to fix it at home. You don’t need a technician to solve the Facebook glitch, you have to follow the steps given in this post. We have gathered some efficient methods that are known as quick fixes for app problems. Know how to Fix Facebook App Not Working Today.
User Review( vote)
Begining from 2004, Facebook established its worldwide popularity in no time. The website is presently worth billions of dollars, and it doesn’t need an introduction. The company gained high popularity with its exciting social networking services. Facebook is available on both computers, tablets, and smartphones. It allows users to sign-up for free and connect with friends, co-workers, or even strangers. You can share photos, songs, videos, posts, and even emotions with your Facebook friends. The company utilizes high-grade technology to attract youngsters.
You can send friend requests to somebody to chat with on Facebook. It has over 1 billion users who actively post on its timeline. It also allows private chat with colleagues or strangers who are online. You can add a profile bio about yourself. You can add your workplace, school, ages, universities, birthday, or any other details. You can manage this information if you want to show it to your friends or the public. You can follow pages of celebrities, news channels, funny meme pages, and more. It also allows you to know about live events organized in your city.
The Facebook official phone app has more than 5 billion users only for the Android play store. It is determined as one of the most popular social apps all over the world. Although, the current popularity of the app has not eliminated the glitches faced by the users. The Facebook official phone app is a gigantic software that is too fast to consume the data and power of the smartphone. Many users complain about Facebook not working accurately. Not only Android but iPhone users also face the same glitch. The phone might have software issues, or the application has a problem.
Facebook problems are not simply related to the app not working. The app has severe issues that occur due to software bugs. You cannot take the smartphone to the service center, complaining about the Facebook app. Probably, you have to deal with the Facebook issue yourself, and it is efficient to fix it at home. You don’t need a technician to solve the Facebook glitch, you have to follow the steps given in this post. We have gathered some efficient methods that are known as quick fixes for app problems. Know how to Fix Facebook App Not Working Today.
Fix Facebook App Not Working Today
If Facebook-Server Down Today Fix It
Sometimes, the Facebook app displays server down the error. You cannot handle this issue as the company itself will fix the problem. There must be some complications in the server. However, some users have noticed that the app is working on other devices. The device might be facing network problems that resulted in the server down the error. You can reboot the phone and reinsert the SIM card. You can also try to switch the Airplane mode and close the apps running in the background.
- From the Home screen, open the app drawer.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
- Touch Network & Internet Network and Internet option.
- Tap the Airplane mode to enable and disable now.
- Reboot the device like you do usual.
- Tap the button present next to the Home button on the bottom right of the device.
- Tap the Close on the Facebook app to stop it.
- If you notice numerous apps operating in the background, press the Menu icon.
- Now close all the applications.
- You can tap on Clear All to confirm.
Facebook Not Working For Today
Updating the app is essential to solve any issue regarding an application. Without the regular update, the application will not work accurately or interfere with your tasks. To experience smooth app activities, update the app regularly via the app store. Both iPhone and Android require an app update. You can follow these steps to update the Facebook application.
Steps to Update the app in Android:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- On the left side, tap on three horizontal lines.
- Click on My apps & games.
- Search the Facebook application and download it.
Steps to Update the app on iPhone:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the display.
- Check the pending updates and allow them.
- Tap Update located beside the Facebook app.
- Wait for the update to install.
Facebook Not Working On iPhone Only
Not only Android users but iPhone users also experience problems. App issues are common in both devices. The quit app in iPhone helps you to stop the app from working in the background. Your daily activities also affect smartphone performance. Handle your phone accurately to eliminate future glitches. The apps running in the background consume battery power and reduce the performance of other apps. Follow these steps to utilize the quit app on iPhone.
Quit App iPhone:
- Double-tap the Home button to begin the fast app switcher.
- Visit the app screen you want to stop.
- Swipe up on the app card you want to close by flicking it upward and off the display.
Facebook Not Working on Android Only
Similar to the Quit app, the Android has a built-in option, Force stop. It disables the app and executes a fresh start. Force stop is available for all Android applications. Android has a user-friendly interface and allows users to customize the device. It will remove all the data from the app. Hence, you can fix the glitches without any help. Follow these steps to Force stop the Facebook application.
Force stop in Android:
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find the Facebook app and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now reboot your smartphone.
Facebook Settings Are Not Working
Sometimes, you cannot access some features like camera, settings, privacy, and others. In this case, you have to check if you have allowed all the permissions for the app. After installing any application, it asks to give permissions to some in-built features for using the app. You must grant the required permissions to enjoy smooth browsing.
App Permission Android:
- Visit Settings on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Select the option to see all installed apps list.
- Now, search and open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the Permissions and allow all.
App Permission iPhone:
- Visit the Settings Option from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Privacy option.
- Tap on the Facebook app to see app lists.
- Tap the switch beside each application to allow or deny access.
Clear Facebook App Cache
We all know that smartphones store caches while browsing. These caches are stores in the device to improve the performance of the app in the future. However, these caches can corrupt the applications if stored for a long period. You must remove the caches from the device frequently. These caches also capture extra space in the smartphone memory. These steps will help you to eliminate the caches of the Facebook app.
Facebook App Cache Android:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click the Facebook app.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
Facebook App Cache iPhone:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll and search the “General” options.
- Tap on the “iPhone” storage section.
- Search for the Facebook app from the list.
- Tap on the delete cache memory.
Reset Facebook App For Fixing Issue
Similar to the app update, the device must run in an up-to-date version. The company sends regular updates to make the phone bug-free. It also comes with new features along with bug fixes. You can check the content before downloading to avoid high data consumption. Most of the issues in the smartphone get solved by updating the device. Download and install the update using these steps.
- Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on the About device.
- Now, tap System Updates.
- Search for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
- The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
For iPhone Users:
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Customize Automatic Updates.
- Select automatically download and install updates.
Facebook Not Showing Recent Post News Feed Android
If you cannot refresh the news feed in the application, then repair the app. In this step, you will require a PC or laptop. It can efficiently solve all the app issues related to software in a click. You have to follow these steps carefully to solve the issue of the Facebook app.
- Download and install the software on your PC.
- Now, launch the software. Connect your phone to your PC, and click on Repair Android System.
- Click on Repair Now on the next option, and access your phone data on the device.
- Click on the Next option.
- The software will download a firmware package for your phone. Click on Repair Now> Continue to start fixing the phone.
- Follow the directions displayed on the screen. Download mode will accomplish, and the restoration process will start.
- The task will successfully fix the Facebook glitch on any Android smartphone.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Facebook App Not Working Today. Due to privacy issues, Facebook is under controversies. However, the fan following is still growing. You cannot fix the privacy issues of the application as it isn’t in your hands, but it is essential to solving these issues in the social media application. Social media applications are vulnerable to privacy, so you must solve the present glitch if you want to prevent the forthcoming glitches. You can also report the issue in the Facebook Help Center for further queries on any problem. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to fix the app glitches. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends who love using Facebook.