Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Facebook Photos And Pictures Not Loading On Android And iPhone
Fix Facebook Photos And Pictures Not Loading On Android And iPhone
In Short By My App Working To Fix Facebook Photos And Pictures Not Loading On Android And iPhone
Other users complained that the news feed doesn’t refresh and photos don’t load properly. If you are using Instagram, a similar social media account, check if it’s working. You cannot solve the Facebook glitch in a go. Hence, we have gathered a troubleshooting guide to Fix Facebook Photos And Pictures Not Loading On Android And iPhone.
User Review( votes)
Social media apps don’t require an introduction these days. Everyone has a Facebook account. If you don’t have, then the apparent reason is that you don’t like socializing much or concern about your privacy issues. Although, the app is not only about chatting with strangers. It has many other features like interactive games, sharing moments with your friends, live events, the latest news, and many other things. Even after looking at users’ privacy, the company has a separate chatting app ‘Messenger.’
The company has also added a feature that enables entrepreneurs to promote their businesses. Facebook has millions of users. Hence, you can rapidly grow your company in your city or worldwide. It is not limited to just a region or country. Nowadays, the young gen is least interested in watching the news on television, as Facebook notifies them of the latest news reports. The news channels have also approached social media platforms to raise their fan following through social media applications.
You can efficiently follow the group or page of celebrities, funny jokes, and other genres. It allows the users to share pictures, videos, live streaming, locations, and also their emotions. However, there are situations when you can’t check your Facebook account due to some glitch. The problem can be related to hardware or software. The reason behind Facebook bugs is tough to recognize but not impossible. If you only notice a Facebook glitch and not in other apps, it is a software case.
Facebook users have reported several issues with the official application. In some cases, the app crashes, and the device reboots automatically. Other users complained that the news feed doesn’t refresh and photos don’t load properly. If you are using Instagram, a similar social media account, check if it’s working. You cannot solve the Facebook glitch in a go. Hence, we have gathered a troubleshooting guide to Fix Facebook Photos And Pictures Not Loading On Android And iPhone.
NOTE: The steps and procedures in your phone may vary due to the software version. You don’t have to worry as the options are similar, and you can figure them out efficiently. Every iPhone model has a different version so, the settings differ as well.
Fix Facebook Photos And Pictures Not Loading On Android And iPhone
Download Internet Software For Speed Booster
Sometimes, the Facebook app regularly crashes, won’t load, or lag on your smartphone. The reason can be severe that you cannot ignore. The issue might get related to the software that damages the application every time you try to work. You will require to employ a committed patch tool to restore the software of your phone. One of this restoration software is Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android. It allows phone users to solve any issues with applications including, the Facebook app. You can efficiently solve the Facebook glitch with a click.
- Download and install the software on your PC.
- Now, launch the software. Connect your phone to your PC, and click on Repair Android System.
- Click on Repair Now on the next option, and access your phone data on the device.
- Click on the Next option.
- The software will download a firmware package for your phone. Click on Repair Now> Continue to start fixing the phone.
- Follow the directions displayed on the screen. Download mode will accomplish, and the restoration process will start.
- The task will successfully fix the Facebook glitch on any Android smartphone.
Facebook Pictures Not Loading Issue
If the computer software didn’t help you, the problem must be with the smartphone. The first thing we execute after any smartphone glitch is rebooting the device. The network is another reason for images and videos not loading in the app. Facebook is a gigantic application that requires heavy data and network connections. You can reinsert the SIM card and make sure the device is getting enough network. You can also switch to Airplane mode and turn it off to remove glitches from the network connection. Other apps can also cause issues with Facebook. Prevent using high-quality apps in the background to avoid problems.
- From the Home screen, open the app drawer.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
- Touch Network & Internet Network and Internet option.
- Tap the Airplane mode to enable and disable now.
- Reboot the device like you do usual.
- Tap the button present next to the Home button on the bottom right of the device.
- Tap the Close on the Facebook app to stop it.
- If you notice numerous apps operating in the background, press the Menu icon.
- Now close all the applications.
- You can tap on Clear All to confirm.
Photos Not Loading On iPhone And Android
Updating the device not only adds new features to the app but also comes with software bug fixes. The company sends regular software updates to enhance the performance of the application. Both iPhone and Android users must download and install the update for the Facebook application. Follow these steps carefully to update the device.
Steps to Update the app in Android:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- On the left side, tap on three horizontal lines.
- Click on My apps & games.
- Search the Facebook application and download it.
Steps to Update the app on iPhone:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the display.
- Check the pending updates and allow them.
- Tap Update located beside the Facebook app.
- Wait for the update to install.
Pictures Not Loading On Facebook Messenger
Caches are the malicious data stored in the smartphone without your consent. Similarly, every app stores cache while browsing including, Facebook. You must delete these caches frequently to enjoy smooth app activities. You can also try to reconnect the Google account with the play store. Follow these steps to execute both methods.
Facebook App Cache:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click the Facebook app.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
Remove Google Account:
- Log out from the Facebook app on the device.
- Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
- Switch to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
- Tap on the Menu option that is three vertical dots.
- Select the Remove account option.
- Restart the smartphone and visit Settings.
- Select Apps > All > Facebook app.
- Tap on Clear data and uninstall updates.
- Reboot the device now. Visit Google Play Store.
- Tap on the Facebook app and install the updates.
- Add the Google Account again.
Fix Internet For Images Not Loading On Facebook App
The Force stop option clears all the malicious data from the app. It also removes the connected profile from the Facebook application. Hence, you have to re-login to access smooth scrolling in the application. The same option is available in the iPhones with a different name. The feature is iOS is known as the quit app option.
Force stop in Android:
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find the Facebook app and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now reboot your smartphone.
- Double-tap the Home button to begin the fast app switcher.
- Visit the app screen you want to stop.
- Swipe up on the app card you want to close by flicking it upward and off the display.
Facebook Images Not Loading Android
System update solves almost every problem with the application. Both iPhone and Android makers try to maintain the stability and reliability of the devices. It comes with bug fixes that solve every smartphone software-related problem. Follow these steps carefully to update the software version of the smartphone.
- Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on the About device.
- Now, tap System Updates.
- Search for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
- The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
For iPhone Users:
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Customize Automatic Updates.
- Select automatically download and install updates.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Facebook Photos And Pictures Not Loading On Android And iPhone. You can’t reach the smartphone service center to get the Facebook issue solved. You can contact the Facebook help center if the problem persists. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to solve the Facebook app issue. These methods will solve the Facebook issue for both iPhone and Android users. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same problem with their Facebook account.