Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Firefox Not Working Problem (SOLVED)
In Short By My App Working To Fix Firefox Not Working Problem (SOLVED)
Sometimes we face some problems while using Firefox like it’s not responding, security issues, not connecting to the Internet, etc. So make sure there is a proper Wi-Fi or mobile data connection. Every problem comes with a solution, and Firefox developers also have the solutions as per your issues. If you are one of them, then this guide Fix Firefox Not Working Problem (Solved) is for you.
User Review( votes)
Our generation always wants to get knowledge about something new. Whether it is about some famous personalities, different places, living beings, or anything they heard from someone. So to make their work easier our IT Experts developed some browsers which work as per our day to day convenience. Here anyone can get information about anything by searching it. It is as simple as that. You have to type it on the search engine, and you will get all the facts.
Several browsers developed in recent years, but among them, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape, and Safari are leading worldwide. But for now, let’s just talk about Mozilla Firefox. It is just a web browser like any other browser where you can surf through different sites. Anyone can access information in text, audio, image, and video format. It is faster and gives its users a clean interface in comparison to Internet Explorer.
Nowadays, Firefox is already familiar to most net users, and now it becomes the second most used browser. It was found by Dave Hyatt and Blake Ross in 2002, and it comes under the Phoenix community. It is also known as Mozilla Firefox because of its derivation from the Mozilla web browser but is more secure than this. One can use Firefox in Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS also. But if there are Pros, there are Cons also. So let’s just discuss it.
While using any browser, it is always good to know about the problems that we may observe. Sometimes we face some problems while using Firefox like it’s not responding, security issues, not connecting to the Internet, etc. So make sure there is a proper Wi-Fi or mobile data connection. Every problem comes with a solution, and Firefox developers also have the solutions as per your issues. If you are one of them, then this guide Fix Firefox App Not Working Problem (Solved) is for you.
Fix Firefox App Not Working Problem (Solved)
Firefox, not opening
Most of the time, we face network problems while using Firefox. So, to solve this thing, you can use the airplane mode option to resolve. Sometimes, it is just only a network issue so, you need to check that your device has a proper network connection. Some users complained that the notifications did not pop up after downloading something. You can also solve this issue by following the steps given below.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
- Select Airplane Mode to enable on.
- Wait for a few seconds, and disable the option.
- Visit the Settings of the device.
- Tap on App list then searches Firefox.
- Tap on Notifications and check whether it is allowed.
Firefox not loading pages
Sometimes, we find that Firefox is not loading pages or it responds to some websites. If this happens then, clear your cookies and cache. If removing it doesn’t solve your issue, then there may be a malware issue. If you have Internet security software, then update it and do a complete scan of your system. There are some steps, that you have to follow during clearing cookies and cache.
Remove Cache Android:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click Firefox.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
Remove Cache iPhone:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll and search the General options.
- Tap on the iPhone storage section.
- Search for Firefox from the list.
- Tap on the delete cache memory.
Firefox not responding
If your Firefox is not responding, then your Firefox app needs to be updated. Most of the time, the older version of any application doesn’t work properly, for which we face so many issues while using it. So, it will be better to update the application and work free of hassle. There are some steps that you have to follow to update Firefox in Android And iPhone.
App Update In Android:
- Open Google Play Store On Your Phone.
- Click on your Profile Icon, then select Manage apps and device.
- Click on the Updates Available section and search for Firefox Browser in the list.
- Tap Update.
- Now you have the updated version of Firefox, and it is ready to use.
- Open App Store on your iPhone.
- Go to the Updates section.
- Find Firefox from the list.
- Tap on Update.
- Now, you can use the updated version of Firefox.
Firefox security issues
As we know, after installing the app, it requires some adjustments to work properly. If we discard some of those adjustments then, there is a chance we face problems while using them. So make sure you accept the required permissions for better performance. Below there are some steps for both Android and iPhone users. Just follow these steps and enjoy your browsing without any problem.
App Permission Android:
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Click on Apps & notifications.
- Select the option to see all installed apps list.
- Now, search and open Firefox.
- Click on the Permissions and allow all.
App Permission iPhone:
- Go to the Settings Option from your Home screen.
- Click on the Privacy option.
- Click on Firefox to see app lists.
- Click the switch beside each application to allow or deny access.
Firefox not connecting to the Internet
While using the browser through Wi-Fi or mobile network, we face glitches like slow connection, page not found, download error, and many more. This thing mostly happens when we use a particular network. In such cases, we can check our settings for any issue and resolve it by using the following steps in both Android and iPhone.
For iPhone Users:
- Visit the Settings of the phone.
- Tap on the General option, then Reset.
- Now, Tap on Reset Network Settings.
For Android Users:
- Visit the Settings section of the device.
- Select the System option, then Advanced.
- After Reset options, tap on Reset network settings.
Firefox won’t start
Mostly, users complained that their Firefox browser is not starting. We thought that there are some network issues. But the main reason is some apps that working in the background are creating troubles for other apps to work. So for this, You can simply force-stop the app and reboot your device. Force stop halts all the background activities and clears the app data to work smoothly. Follow these simple steps for both Android and iPhone to resolve the issue.
Force stop in Android:
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find Firefox and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now reboot your smartphone.
Quit App iPhone:
- Double-tap the Home button to begin the fast app switcher.
- Visit the Firefox screen you want to stop.
- Swipe up on the app card you want to close by flicking it upward and off the display.
Firefox update problems
A software update is a must thing to improve your system’s performance. Every update comes with a better solution to the problems we faced while using. You will receive a notification to update your software. Make sure you have a proper connection to the Internet. It can take some time. These are the steps for Android and iPhone users to update their software through settings.
- Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the Internet, you cannot install the update.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on the About device.
- Now, tap System Updates.
- Search for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
- The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
For iPhone Users:
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Customize Automatic Updates.
- Select automatically download and install updates.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Firefox App Not Working Problem (Solved). There are so many issues we faced while using Firefox. So for that, we have to be steady and do all the steps accordingly to avoid these issues, or you can go through their Twitter or Facebook account for more updates. I hope you like this article, and it will help you with all those Firefox working issues. Don’t forget to share this with your family and friends.