Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Spotify Not Working on iPhone & Android
In Short By My App Working To Fix Spotify Not Working on iPhone & Android
When we use such apps, the phone might fail or interfere with our activities. It becomes disturbing for users to solve application-related problems. Sometimes, the app loads slower or buffer more than usual. The device can face network issues while streaming music on mobile or cellular data. Application problem mostly occurs due to software related issues. You can go through this guide to Fix Spotify Not Working on iPhone & Android.
User Review( votes)
Music has an important role in our life. It’s like our partner for life. We all listen to music whenever we feel happy or sad. Whether it’s a Birthday party or we have a heartbreak, music is always there. Everyone loves music because it can make over the mood and gives immense relief. It gives a positive purpose to our life. We can listen to music while doing any kind of work. People easily relate to music anything that presents around them. Music has a universal language of sharing emotions.
Music never leaves us. Starting from Nature, sweet tones of birds to sea waves, everything around us has music. It has the power to diminish our stress, pain, anxiety and gives a calmness. It holds the power to bring people together in many ways. In today’s life, we all listen to music through our smartphones. Like there are so many applications where we can surf different kinds of music from worldwide for free. There are so many apps like Gaana, Jio Saavan, Apple Music, Amazon Music, etc. Among all of these, Spotify is getting popular nowadays.
Spotify is a digital music streaming application that was first launched in 2008. It is an easy-to-use application, that gives you access to surf through its large collection of music and podcast from all over the world. You can listen to them as per your choice at any time and anywhere. It is a free music streaming service where you can listen to millions of songs of different genres and artists. It also suggests you songs or artists as per your recent search. But it is an ad-supported service. So, if you don’t want to ruin your mood, then you should go through the Spotify premium subscription section, where you spend some bucks to have ad-free music.
Besides all this popularity, the application may cause some issues for which you can face problems while using it. When we use such apps, the phone might fail or interfere with our activities. It becomes disturbing for users to solve application-related problems. Sometimes, the app loads slower or buffer more than usual. The device can face network issues while streaming music on mobile or cellular data. Application problem mostly occurs due to software related issues. You can go through this guide to Fix Spotify Not Working on iPhone & Android.
Fix Spotify Not Working on iPhone & Android
Spotify not connection on Wifi
Both iPhone and Android users encounter app glitches like slow connectivity, not connecting to WiFi, playlists are not showing, and more. The problem ordinarily happens while using particular connectivity for internet usage. You can discover a glitch while using Wifi or mobile data. The settings of the phone can have a defect. You can adjust the settings of your phone using the reset network settings option. Follow these simple steps to prevent the Wifi-related issue.
For iPhone Users:
- Visit the Settings of the phone.
- Tap on the General option, then Reset.
- Now, Tap on Reset Network Settings.
For Android Users:
- Visit the Settings section of the device.
- Select the System option, then Advanced.
- After Reset options, tap on Reset network settings.
Spotify down today
Most of the users faced that their Spotify account is not working properly. Maybe it’s because the Google account is linked with it. If you are facing issues related to your google accounts, then you should have to remove your google linked accounts. This might remove some other apps also but make sure you follow the steps carefully. So, these are some methods for both the users to freeze out the issues.
Remove Google Account:
- Log out from the Spotify app on the device.
- Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
- Switch to Google and pick the Google account linked.
- Tap on the Menu option that is three vertical dots.
- Select the Remove account option.
- Restart the smartphone and visit Settings.
- Select Apps > All > Spotify.
- Tap on Clear data and uninstall updates.
- Reboot the device now. Visit Google Play Store.
- Tap on the Spotify app and install the updates.
- Add the Google Account again.
Remove your associated device:
- Navigate to the Settings> [your name].
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID.
- Tap and check Apple ID or sign in.
- Scroll to iTunes in the Cloud section.
- Select the Remove This Device option.
If your Spotify premium is not working, then you must check your subscription, whether your plan has validity or it ends. If it ends, then you should have to re-subscribe to enjoy the premium facility, but if it still has validity, then you should go through their Twitter or Facebook handle for any further information regarding your problem. They will keep you updated if they are facing server errors. So stay updated.
Spotify not working Android
Now, you have to fix the most disturbing app crashing problem. Android users are disappointed with many troubles in the software. That doesn’t mean that your purchase was useless. You can efficiently solve the app issues when it interrupts your activities. Both iPhone and Android have different interfaces. So are the troubleshooting ways. You can force stop the app to remove software glitches in the app. It will remove all the data from the app and initiate a fresh start.
Force stop in Android:
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find Spotify and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now reboot your smartphone.
Spotify not playing
Android users have declared that songs on Spotify are not playing. It is an intricate difficulty, but we have a solution. While installing the app, you might not have provided all the necessary permits to access the app. The app force misbehaves if you miss any of the app permission required to access the app. Follow these steps to allow the permissions asked by Spotify.
App Permission Android:
- Visit Settings on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Select the option to see all installed apps list.
- Now, search and open Spotify.
- Tap on the Permissions and allow all.
App Permission iPhone:
- Visit the Settings Option from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Privacy option.
- Tap on Spotify to see app lists.
- Tap the switch beside each application to allow or deny access.
Spotify song list not showing
All the app store applications on Android uses the cache system to save some data directly. It becomes important to enhance the app’s performance and eat fewer data. Although the cache can corrupt the app’s data, that will hang the app while affecting essential activities. The probable step to delete the issues is to clear the caches of the application.
Remove Cache Android:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click Spotify.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
Remove Cache iPhone:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll and search the General options.
- Tap on the iPhone storage section.
- Search for Spotify from the list.
- Tap on the delete cache memory.
Spotify not displaying songs
The latest version usually comes with new features and helps in resolving concerns with protection and glitches occurring in the early versions. The company provides the updates by a system associated with OTA (over the air). You will receive a notification when an update is available on your smartphone. After installing the update, it might take few minutes to complete the task. Follow these steps to update the device via phone settings.
- Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on the About device.
- Now, tap System Updates.
- Search for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
- The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
For iPhone Users:
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Customize Automatic Updates.
- Select automatically download and install updates.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Spotify Not Working on iPhone & Android. There are so many issues we faced while using Spotify. So for that, we have to be patient and follow all the steps accordingly to avoid those issues, or you can reach to their Twitter or Facebook account for more updates. I hope you like this article, and it will help you with all those Netflix working issues. Don’t forget to share this with your family and friends. (NOTE: The steps might differ on your phones due to different software versions. However, the options are similar on every smartphone.)