Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Telegram App Problems in iPhone & Android
Fix Telegram App Problems in iPhone & Android
In Short By My App Working To Fix Telegram App Problems in iPhone & Android
Make sure you always look after Telegram’s status page for the problems and more updates. You can also download Downdetector or Downhunter to know about the server issues. If you’re facing such issues while using Telegram then, follow this guide to Fix Telegram App Problems in iPhone & Android.
User Review( votes)
We always want to be connected with our family and friends if we stay far away from them. Messaging apps make this easy for us. Within a short time, we can share our feelings and moments with our near and dear ones from anywhere. Where WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger taking a big space in our lives, a new messaging app comes up affirming to be more safe and easy to use than these popular communicating software. Ever heard about Telegram? Yes, we all heard about it, but not all know its developed features.
Like other popular messaging apps, Telegram is also a free messaging app that is cloud-based. You can send texts, photos, videos, files, calls to other users who are on Telegram within a second. Russian Pavel Durov founded this app in 2013. Currently, it has 500 million active users. You can also put status and see others like WhatsApp. Above all of these traits of Telegram, a promising claim on security, and speed can put you on a deep thought to give it a try.
As per its claim, all the activities like chats, photos, videos, files, documents shared between the sender and the receiver are highly encrypted. This app also provides you a self-destruct timer for your chats in its “Secret Chat” feature. That means no one can go through your personal information without decrypting it. You can use the same account on multiple devices and multiple accounts on one device. You can share your username instead of your number for the control over whom you want to connect with.
Stepping to an outcome, it’s better to check over the problems we face while using other apps. There may be glitches like a server issue, app crash, slow connection, and many more. Make sure you always look after Telegram’s status page for the problems and more updates. You can also download Downdetector or Downhunter to know about the server issues. If you’re facing such issues while using Telegram then, follow this guide to Fix Telegram App Problems in iPhone & Android.
Fix Telegram App Problems in iPhone & Android
Telegram not connecting on mobile data
While using our social media through Wi-Fi or mobile network we face glitches like slow connection, calls not connected, messages not sent, and many more. This mostly happens when we use a particular connection for the internet. In such cases, we can check our settings for any defect and solve it by using the following steps.
For iPhone Users:
- Visit the Settings of the phone.
- Tap on the General option, then Reset.
- Now, Tap on Reset Network Settings.
For Android Users:
- Visit the Settings section of the device.
- Select the System option, then Advanced.
- After Reset options, tap on Reset network settings.
Telegram Login issues
After installing the app, it takes some space of cache memory to store its information and afterward runs it properly. Sometimes, the cache memory can corrupt the information for which we face issues while logging into the app. You can easily solve it by clearing the cache. These are a few steps for both Android and iPhone users that might help you to solve your problem.
Remove Cache Android:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click Telegram.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
Remove Cache iPhone:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll and search the General options.
- Tap on the iPhone storage section.
- Search for Telegram from the list.
- Tap on the delete cache memory.
Telegram down today
Let’s jump to another issue that we face a lot while using the app that is, app crashing. We all heard about a quote, if there is a problem, there is a solution. Likewise, our smartphones also have the solutions to remove such glitches. You can simply force-stop the app and reboot your device. Follow these simple steps to resolve the issue.
Force stop in Android:
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find Telegram and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now reboot your smartphone.
Quit App iPhone:
- Double-tap the Home button to begin the fast app switcher.
- Visit the Telegram screen you want to stop.
- Swipe up on the app card you want to close by flicking it upward and off the display.
Telegram not working properly
If you are facing issues related to your google accounts, then you must have to remove your google linked accounts. This might remove some other apps also but make sure you follow the steps carefully. So, these are some methods for both the users to freeze out the issues.
Remove Google Account:
- Log out from the Telegram app on the device.
- Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
- Switch to Google and pick the Google account linked.
- Tap on the Menu option that is three vertical dots.
- Select the Remove account option.
- Restart the smartphone and visit Settings.
- Select Apps > All > Telegram.
- Tap on Clear data and uninstall updates.
- Reboot the device now. Visit Google Play Store.
- Tap on the Telegram app and install the updates.
- Add the Google Account again.
Remove your associated device:
- Navigate to the Settings> [your name].
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID.
- Tap and check Apple ID or sign in.
- Scroll to iTunes in the Cloud section.
- Select the Remove This Device option.
Telegram app issues
As we know, after installing the app, it needs some permission to work appropriately. If we deny some of those permissions then, there is a chance we might face some issues while using them. So make sure you accept the required permissions for better performance. Follow these steps and enjoy your conversation without any problem.
App Permission Android:
- Visit Settings on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Select the option to see all installed apps list.
- Now, search and open Telegram.
- Tap on the Permissions and allow all.
App Permission iPhone:
- Visit the Settings Option from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Privacy option.
- Tap on Telegram to see app lists.
- Tap the switch beside each application to allow or deny access.
Telegram not connecting iOS
Most Android and iPhone users face network glitches while using the app. We thought that maybe there is any network problem. Make sure there is a proper network signal and data package to surf through your app. You can also switch on and off the Airplane mode to solve the issue. There is another method, you can re-enter the SIM to work properly, but make sure you switch off your phone. If you’re also not getting the notification then, these are some steps you can follow to solve the issues.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
- Select Airplane Mode to enable on.
- Wait for a few seconds, and disable the option.
- Visit the Settings of the device.
- Tap on the App list, then search for Telegram.
- Tap on Notifications and check whether it is allowed.
Telegram not loading in phone
A software update is a must thing to improve your device’s performance. Every update comes with a better solution to the bug problem and safety measures. You will receive a notification to update your software. Make sure you have a good connection to the internet. It can take some time, These are the steps for Android and iPhone users to update your software through settings.
- Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on the About device.
- Now, tap System Updates.
- Search for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
- The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
For iPhone Users:
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Customize Automatic Updates.
- Select automatically download and install updates.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Telegram App Problems in iPhone & Android. Like Facebook and Whatsapp Messenger, Telegram also helps you to get connect with your near and dear ones. You can also make new friends. Although, make sure whom you permit to access your information to avoid frauds and threats. I hope you like this article and it helped you to get out of those issues. Make sure to share it with your family and friends.