Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix Tiktok Video Not Showing Up Issue
Fix Tiktok Video Not Showing Up Issue
In Short By My App Working To Fix Tiktok Video Not Showing Up Issue
If you notice the glitch only in the TikTok app, then it has a severe software problem. Smartphone software problems can get efficiently fixed using few inbuilt features of the phone. The network can also affect the performance of TikTok videos. The app consumes high battery power and data so, make sure you have both. The below guide will help you Fix the Tiktok Video Not Showing Up Issue.
User Review( vote)
TikTok is one of the most controversial as well as an interactive short video platform. Well, we can say that Tik Tok, previously known as musical.ly, turned to be an innovation of short videos. It allows the users to make short-form videos of various genres including, dance, comedy, and education. The users can create small duration videos of 15 seconds to one minute. Slowly, the craze for these videos rose, and many other companies joined the competition including, Clash, Triller, Dubsmash, Byte, Funimate, Lomotif, Vigo Video, and many others.
The Tik Tok app has many fascinating features and approaches that made it one of the most widely used apps all over the world. It has more than 500 million users worldwide. China originated the app, where it is known as Douyin. It is a primary social networking service recognized by a Chinese firm, ByteDance. It allows the user to record his/her video and lip-sync with music from different trending song lists available. The TikTok trend soon became an obsession for users of all ages to show their skills.
A few years ago, some countries outlawed TikTok due to controversial reasons. So, if you reside in a nation where TikTok is forbidden, you won’t be able to download or access the app as planned. The TikTok app has also declared some limitations which are related to ages. If you are under 13 years old, you cannot make or comment on videos. If you are under 13-15 years old, the account turns private by default. It is suggested to be monitored by parents, as they can only make content and others can comment on their videos. Although, creating duet videos is not allowed for under-aged users.
The users have recently complained that the TikTok videos won’t load despite attempting repeated refresh. You can check other social media apps if they are working. If you notice the glitch only in the TikTok app, then it has a severe software problem. Smartphone software problems can get efficiently fixed using few inbuilt features of the phone. The network can also affect the performance of TikTok videos. The app consumes high battery power and data so, make sure you have both. The below guide will help you Fix the Tiktok Video Not Showing Up Issue.
NOTE: The steps and procedures in your phone may vary due to the software version. You don’t have to worry as the options are similar, and you can figure them out efficiently. Every iPhone model has a different version so, the settings differ as well.
Fix Tiktok Video Not Showing Up Issue
TikTok Video Not Showing Up Under Volume Sound
First of all, you need to fix the network connection. The smartphone requires a stable network connection for accessing TikTok videos. The app also allows you to download videos. You can reboot the phone to get back the network signal or re-insert the SIM card in the phone. You can modify access point names to solve the network problem. Mobile networks can also solve other smartphone internet problems. It can make the internet speedy and stable.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on the network and internet option.
- Select the Mobile Network.
- Tap on advanced Access Point Names.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Reset to Default option.
TikTok Video Uploaded But Not Showing
The next option to solve the network problem is to switch airplane mode. It is present on all smartphones that can remove glitches from the network connection. Follow these steps to access the airplane mode. Sometimes, apps can also prevent the TikTok application to misbehave. If you are playing a high-end game like PubG, and leave it working in the background. The app might crash or lag.
- From the Home screen, open the app drawer.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the phone.
- Touch Network & Internet Network and Internet option.
- Tap the Airplane mode to enable and disable now.
- Reboot the device like you do usual.
- Tap the button present next to the Home button on the bottom right of the device.
- Tap the Close on the TikTok app to stop it.
- If you notice numerous apps operating in the background, press the Menu icon.
- Now close all the applications.
- You can tap on Clear All to confirm.
TikTok Video Not Showing On Profile Fix
The primary logic why app-making companies always send an update to their app is to secure all security flaws and enhance the security features on their app. The tech development and app makers have been appreciating its average percentage of improvement too. Updates not only solve buggy software but also adds the latest features to the application. Every application requires an update to run fluently. Follow these steps to update the TikTok app.
Steps to Update the app in Android:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- On the left side, tap on three horizontal lines.
- Click on My apps & games.
- Search the TikTok application and download it.
Steps to Update the app on iPhone:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the display.
- Check the pending updates and allow them.
- Tap Update, located beside the TikTok app.
- Wait for the update to install.
TikTok Videos Not Showing To My Followers
We all know that smartphone stores caches, but you are not aware that these files can damage the software. Just like smartphone caches, every app downloads caches on the phone while browsing. You will be delighted to know that the TikTok app also has caches if you are aware of its loopholes. Caches are malicious data stored in the device without your permission. It damages the apps if not cleared frequently. You can also reconnect your account from the play store to solve the glitches.
TikTok App Cache:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click the TikTok app.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
Remove Google Account:
- Log out from the TikTok app on the device.
- Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
- Switch to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
- Tap on the Menu option that is three vertical dots.
- Select the Remove account option.
- Restart the smartphone and visit Settings.
- Select Apps > All > TikTok app.
- Tap on Clear data and uninstall updates.
- Reboot the device now. Visit Google Play Store.
- Tap on the TikTok app and install the updates.
- Add the Google Account again.
TikTok Stopped Showing My Video
If you are using an application, it is essential to grant all the permissions the app requires. Without permission, the app will keep misbehaving between your activities. You can also force stop the app that removes all the data from the application. You must back up the videos you have made or keep the details of your account, and re-login. The force stop option is known as the Quit app in the iPhones. Follow these steps carefully to force stop the app.
Force stop in Android:
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find the TikTok app and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now reboot your smartphone.
- Double-tap the Home button to begin the fast app switcher.
- Visit the TikTok app screen you want to stop.
- Swipe up on the app card you want to close by flicking it upward and off the display.
Software Update Can Help
Similar to app updates, the smartphone requires a system update. It is essential to update the software to experience glitch-free smartphone activities. It offers smooth performance and reliability for the device. Ignoring the software updates might corrupt some of the apps due to the version. Both iPhone and Android need to run the update for hassle-free activities.
- Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on the About device.
- Now, tap System Updates.
- Search for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
- The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
For iPhone Users:
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Customize Automatic Updates.
- Select automatically download and install updates.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix the Tiktok Video Not Showing Up Issue. In some cases, these techniques did not solve the problem on the TikTok app. The app problem can be more severe. In this case, you can reach TikTok for assistance. You can visit the TikTok support page to analyze and recognize some solutions to solve the issue. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to solve the TikTok issue conveniently. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same problem with the smartphone application.