Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix TikTok Video Not Showing up on Profile
Fix TikTok Video Not Showing up on Profile
In Short By My App Working To Fix TikTok Video Not Showing up on Profile
The parents can also control their profile or limit the contents that are inappropriate for the child. With so many features in the app, it also troubles the users sometimes. There are many problems related to software or server error. Both Android and iPhone users experience the glitch. The below content will help you Fix TikTok Video Not Showing up on Profile.
User Review( votes)
TikTok is a short-form, video-sharing social media platform. The users can create and share 15-60 second videos. In China, the app known as Duyin, which has more than 300 million users to date. The merger between Duyin and Musical.ly resulted in the creation of Tiktok. The TikTok app has an innovative way to interpret video making and sharing. The users create content by recording any video from their daily activities to skills and post it directly on the app. The method of video making and sharing is convenient for the users.
You have to open the application to enjoy entertaining videos. Swiping up from the end to the top of the screen changes the videos. The videos begin playing one after the other that consist of funny, entertaining, skillful video content. You are also allowed to sign up for free after installing the application. It is not necessary to make video content for using the app. You can directly enjoy the videos, like, comment, customize the contents. Once you start scrolling through the videos, you will get addicted to the contents and spend hours watching them.
The brands also utilize Tiktok for promoting their products by hiring social media influencers. More brands are flowing TikTok to extend their social media retailing range. If the app benefits from brand commitments, it will improve, assumed to face other social media platforms. It allows the users to post anything on the app as there is no limitation on specific content. You can find videos related to all concerns on TikTok, from DIY skills and beauty tutorials to high-end gaming and fun. The users can execute their imagination through the TikTok application.
Even children can post their skills and learn skills on TikTok. They can learn music, crafts, and other activities by following a page in the app. The parents can also control their profile or limit the contents that are inappropriate for the child. With so many features in the app, it also troubles the users sometimes. There are many problems related to software or server error. Both Android and iPhone users experience the glitch. The below content will help you Fix TikTok Video Not Showing up on Profile.
Fix TikTok Video Not Showing up on Profile
Video Not Showing or Visible On Profile
Force Stopping an app will ultimately disable all spot and background programs associated with that app. It eliminates the currently operating instance of that app. It is not designated for conventional practice but fixes methods. It will also remove other data from the app and also remove your profile. You can re-log into the app and enjoy browsing. On iPhone, you can Quit the app that works the same as the force stop.
Force stop in Android:
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find the TikTok app and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now reboot your smartphone.
- Double-tap the Home button to begin the fast app switcher.
- Visit the TikTok app screen you want to stop.
- Swipe up on the app card you want to close by flicking it upward and off the display.
Sometimes, you notice that the videos do not occur in the profile. Probably, you haven’t allowed all the permissions for the app. Without the permissions, the app will not work smoothly. If you don’t want to face glitches in the future, then allow all the permissions. Every app asks for permissions after installation. However, you can access the permissions by following these steps.
App Permission Android:
- Visit Settings on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Select the option to see all installed apps list.
- Now, search and open the TikTok app.
- Tap on the Permissions and allow all.
App Permission iPhone:
- Visit the Settings Option from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Privacy option.
- Tap an app to see app lists.
- Tap the switch beside each application to allow or deny access.
TikTok Not Showing Videos To Followers?
The prime thought for the app-making companies to periodically send an update to their app is to ensure all security defects and improve the security features on their app. The development and app creators have been acknowledging its portions of development as well. Updates not only fix the software but also bring the latest features to make the apps entertaining. Every application needs an update to operate smoothly. Follow these steps to update the TikTok app.
Steps to Update the app in Android:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- On the left side, tap on three horizontal lines.
- Click on My apps & games.
- Search the TikTok application and download it.
Steps to Update the app on iPhone:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the display.
- Check the pending updates and allow them.
- Tap Update, located beside the TikTok app.
- Wait for the update to install.
My TikTok Account Not Showing For Others
The application also has caches that allow an app-creator to define which files the browser must store cache. These data are made accessible while users are offline. Your app will work accurately if you refresh the application. Clearing the app cache removes all of the stored data from the application. Every app has the feature to remove the cache. It also gives you space to store more data in the application.
TikTok App Cache Android:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click the TikTok app.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
TikTok App Cache iPhone:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll and search the “General” options.
- Tap on the “iPhone” storage section.
- Search for the TikTok app from the list.
- Tap on the delete cache memory.
TikTok Stopped Showing My Videos
You can also remove your Apple account or Google account from the app store. You can efficiently add it back after a reboot. Both Android and iPhone users encounter such problems, so you don’t have to worry much. The reason for videos not showing in your profile is that your linked account is misbehaving. Follow these steps to remove the accounts of Android and iPhone.
Remove your Apple ID:
- Navigate to the Settings> [your name].
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID.
- Tap and check Apple ID or sign in.
- Scroll to iTunes in the Cloud section.
- Select the Remove This Device option.
Remove Google Account:
- Log out from the TikTok app on the device.
- Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
- Switch to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
- Tap on the Menu option that is three vertical dots.
- Select the Remove account option.
- Restart the smartphone and visit Settings.
- Select Apps > All > TikTok app.
- Tap on Clear data and uninstall updates.
- Reboot the device now. Visit Google Play Store.
- Tap on the TikTok app and install the updates.
- Add the Google Account again.
Update System Software
Some users have reported that their friends cannot watch their videos. The problem can occur on your current software version. Ignoring the updates can also result in glitches. The developers work to improve the device by sending updates with software bug fixes. You can efficiently fix app issues and other smartphone problems by installing updates available.
- Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on the About device.
- Now, tap System Updates.
- Search for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
- The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
For iPhone Users:
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Customize Automatic Updates.
- Select automatically download and install updates.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix TikTok Video Not Showing up on Profile. Overall, TikTok is an enjoyable and exciting app that has witnessed an increase in demand in a short span. In few years, the app can become a huge marketing and social networking platform. If you still cannot find your videos in your profile then contact the official Tiktok supports. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you fix the Tiktok issue. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends who love making Tiktok videos.