Easy Contents Jumps
Fix Tinder App Not Working On Smartphone
In Short By My App Working To Fix Tinder App Not Working On Smartphone
When a match is made, the app opens up a private chat room. But like every app, Tinder also shows some problems while we use it. So, we have to be ready for that and need to know the solutions. If you are here for that then this guide Fix Tinder App Not Working On Smartphone is for you.
User Review( votes)
Love is one of the great feelings associated with human beings. When someone is in love, they want to be in a relationship with a good partner. This feeling gives you butterflies when you see the person you love. You always want to meet each other, share your feelings, and many more. It becomes a commitment that no matter what, you’ll always be there for each other. For them, romantic relationships hold one of the most important aspects of life. Maintaining a good relationship needs care and communication, and certain qualities are very important for nurturing a healthy relationship. Each person should feel positive that their partner is ready to give time and attention to the other.
Both must be committed to accepting each other’s differences, and maintain a good relationship. Partners in strong relationships also feel thankful for one another, readily provide and receive affection which is the most important thing. In our lives, we often heard about sweet school love or college time love that once happened with us also. But in today’s era, there’s no need to go outside and find the love of your life, you can find someone through social media as well. Finding a partner with whom you will share life is a wonderful but generally difficult process. Whether you meet them online or in-person, you need to understand their perspectives.
Finding a partner with whom you will share life is a wonderful but generally difficult process. Whether you meet them online or in-person, you need to understand their perspectives. There are so many dating apps out there like OkCupid, Bumble, Happn, Hinge, etc. where you can meet new people or people near to your location, and talk to them. But Tinder, a popular mobile dating app, has in just 17 months, become the most popular dating app among users. It has grown by a million in the last couple of days. The startup is owned by 27-year-old co-founders, Sean Rad and Justin Mateen. Tinder is available as a free app on Android or iOS, just download it from the App Store or Google Play. Set up an account or log in with your Facebook profile, define the gender and age range of the people you’d like to meet.
When Tinder finds people that match those criteria it shows a large photo of the person, tap this to see short information they’ve written along with more photos. Below the picture, there is a heart icon and across, tap the heart if you like them and the cross if you don’t, or swipe it to the right if you like them, and to the left, if you don’t. When a match is made, the app opens up a private chat room. But like every app, Tinder also shows some problems while we use it. So, we have to be ready for that and need to know the solutions. If you are here for that then this guide Fix Tinder App Not Working On Smartphone is for you.
Fix Tinder App Not Working On Smartphone
Tinder not working 2021
After installing an application, it requires some permissions to work smoothly on a smartphone. Similarly, Tinder also needs some permissions to work perfectly. If you don’t grant any of the permission, then you might face some issues. So be sure to grant all the permissions required by the app. Here are some steps you need to follow to work your Tinder app work perfectly.
App Permission Android:
- Visit Settings on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Select the option to see all installed apps list.
- Now, search and open the Tinder app.
- Tap on the Permissions and allow all.
App Permission iPhone:
- Visit the Settings Option from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Privacy option.
- Tap on the Tinder app to see app lists.
- Tap the switch beside each application to allow or deny access.
Tinder not working on WiFi
Sometimes, you can’t use the Tinder app when Wifi is connected. The problem can occur in the Wifi connectivity. So check the connection properly. If the problems seem to occur only in the Tinder app, then Reset the network setting. It will change the settings to its network default. Both iPhone and Android have the same option to reset network settings.
For iPhone Users:
- Visit the Settings of the phone.
- Tap on the General option, then Reset.
- Now, Tap on Reset Network Settings.
For Android Users:
- Visit the Settings section of the device.
- Select the System option, then Advanced.
- After Reset options, tap on Reset network settings.
Tinder Login Issues
Most of the time system update resolves almost every problem occurring in the smartphone. Both iPhone and Android receive an update notification, which helps to secure your device. It comes with bug fixes that solve every smartphone-related problem. Follow these steps carefully to update the software version of your smartphone.
- Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on the About device.
- Now, tap System Updates.
- Search for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
- The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
For iPhone Users:
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Customize Automatic Updates.
- Select automatically download and install updates.
Tinder not working on iPhone
Similar to force stop, the iPhone has a Quit App option. It will remove the malicious data from the application and stop background activities. The work of the app is the same as the force stop option. You have to log in to your account using the credentials after an update. Below there are some steps an iPhone user needs to follow.
Quit App iPhone:
- Double-tap the Home button to begin the fast app switcher.
- Visit the Tinder app screen you want to stop.
- Swipe up on the app card you want to close by flicking it upward and off the display.
Tinder messages not showing
In your smartphone, the app stores cache to store some information regarding it. Deleting these caches frequently will allow your application to work smoothly. The caches are stored in the files of the device and also captures extra space in device memory. Follow these steps to delete the caches.
Tinder App Cache Android:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click the Tinder app.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
Tinder App Cache iPhone:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll and search the “General” options.
- Tap on the “iPhone” storage section.
- Search for the Tinder app from the list.
- Tap on the delete cache memory.
Tinder not working no matches
Sometimes in Tinder, Matches do not work properly. There may be an issue with the app update. Updating the app will prevent glitches and you will experience smooth performance. Simply go through your play store or app store where you will find the update of Tinder. Both iPhone and Android users Follow these steps carefully to update the device.
Steps to Update the app in Android:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- On the left side, tap on three horizontal lines.
- Click on My apps & games.
- Search the Tinder application and download it.
Steps to Update the app on iPhone:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the display.
- Check the pending updates and allow them.
- Tap Update located beside the Tinder app.
- Wait for the update to install.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix Tinder App Not Working On Smartphone. Finding your love is a beautiful feeling in everyone’s life, then why do such glitches put a full stop to this beautiful journey. It is a fun and entertaining application used by every other smartphone user. If you still can have problems while using the application, then report to the Tinder Help Center online. I hope you liked this article, and it helped you to fix the Tinder problems. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family facing the same problem with the app.