Easy Contents Jumps
- Fix WhatsApp Not Working Properly Fix Now
- WhatsApp Not Opening on iPhone
- WhatsApp Not Opening on Android
- WhatsApp Not Working on Wifi Or Mobile Data
- WhatsApp Notification Not Showing
- WhatsApp Acting Weird
- WhatsApp Not Sending Receiving Messages
- WhatsApp Message Taking Long To Deliver
- Reset or Restart WhatsApp On Android & iPhone
- Final Verdict
Fix WhatsApp Not Working Properly Fix Now
In Short By My App Working To Fix WhatsApp Not Working Properly Fix Now
Sending large files and videos, GIFs, and other media also corrupt the app if stored in bulk. However, solving the problems of applications is efficient compared to the hardware issues. The company has tested the app for performance, data saving, and review before sending it for download. Know how to Fix WhatsApp Not Working Properly Fix Now.
User Review( vote)
WhatsApp doesn’t need any introduction as every smartphone and tablet has the app installed. It is continuously connecting the users with peoples all over the world. As you all know, Whatsapp is managed by Facebook, which is equally famous amongst the new generation. Almost 2 billion users have downloaded the app to date. Using Whatsapp is fun, entertaining, and essential. It has become a necessity for everyone to connect with friends and family. The app is available for free and allows sending texts and voice messages, group video chats, and more.
Whatsapp has rapidly spread globally with its appealing interface and performance. Not only smartphones, but the users can download the app on PC or laptop as well. Although, it depends on which software version you are using. You can initiate video calls on a PC or laptop using the cam. You require stable internet access via Wi-Fi and mobile data to enjoy WhatsApp features. You can stay connected with international friends via Whatsapp calls as international calling consumes immense fees. It has many other features like blocking, adding profile pictures, and more.
The smartphone requires a SIM card to start using WhatsApp. Your friends can only find you through your phone number. It utilizes end-to-end encryption, where your conversations are safe from third-party access. Similar to Facebook, WhatsApp has also entered the Business world. It allows the users to promote their enterprise through a business account. The enterprises can conveniently reach the customers on the social media platform. It also allows to back up data in Google drive to switch accounts on other devices.
As you already know, Whatsapp utilizes 5G, 4G, 3G, and 2G network connectivity. Hence, the users face network glitches with the app. The users also undergo software problems with the application due to bugs. Sending large files and videos, GIFs, and other media also corrupt the app if stored in bulk. However, solving the problems of applications is efficient compared to the hardware issues. The company has tested the app for performance, data saving, and review before sending it for download. Know how to Fix WhatsApp Not Working Properly Fix Now.
Fix WhatsApp Not Working Properly Fix Now
WhatsApp Not Opening on iPhone
iPhone users don’t usually face glitches with the Whatsapp interface. However, if you are here, then you might have experienced a glitch in the app. The device can face network glitches, which results in slow connections while calling or sending messages. You can toggle the Airplane mode to fix the network issues with iPhone. You can also try the Quip app feature that eliminates the glitches of any application. It halts the background activities of the device to fix the issues.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
- Select Airplane Mode to enable on.
- Wait for a few seconds, and disable the option.
Quit App iPhone:
- Double-tap the Home button to begin the fast app switcher.
- Visit the Whatsapp app screen you want to stop.
- Swipe up on the app card you want to close by flicking it upward and off the display.
WhatsApp Not Opening on Android
Now, it’s time to fix the most annoying Android app problem. Android users are frustrated with many issues in the software that don’t mean that the device is not worth buying. Compared to iPhone, Android is more liable and budget-friendly. Hence, you have to solve the issues yourself if any app interrupts your activities. You can force stop the app to remove software glitches in the app. It will remove all the data from the app and initiate a fresh start.
Force stop in Android:
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find the Whatsapp app and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now reboot your smartphone.
WhatsApp Not Working on Wifi Or Mobile Data
Both iPhone and Android users face Whatsapp glitches like slow connectivity, video calls not connecting, voice messages not sent, and more. The problem usually occurs while using specific connectivity for internet access. You might face a glitch while using Wifi or mobile data. In this case, the settings of the device might have a fault. You have to modify the settings and change it to its factory default. Reset network settings will help you.
For iPhone Users:
- Visit the Settings of the phone.
- Tap on the General option, then Reset.
- Now, Tap on Reset Network Settings.
For Android Users:
- Visit the Settings section of the device.
- Select the System option, then Advanced.
- After Reset options, tap on Reset network settings.
WhatsApp Notification Not Showing
Some users have reported that they don’t receive notifications if someone sends messages. It is a complicated problem but also has a solution. After installing the application, you might haven’t allowed all the required permissions to access the app. The app might misbehave if you ignore any of the permission required. Follow these steps to allow the permissions asked by Whatsapp.
App Permission Android:
- Visit Settings on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Select the option to see all installed apps list.
- Now, search and open the Whatsapp app.
- Tap on the Permissions and allow all.
App Permission iPhone:
- Visit the Settings Option from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Privacy option.
- Tap on the Whatsapp app to see app lists.
- Tap the switch beside each application to allow or deny access.
WhatsApp Acting Weird
Every app on Android employs the cache system to collect some data momentarily. It is assumed essentially to improve the app performance and consume fewer data. However, the cache can corrupt WhatsApp that will keep freezing the app while initiating activities. The possible step to eliminate the Whatsapp issues is to clear the caches of the application.
Remove Cache Android:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click the Whatsapp app.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
Remove Cache iPhone:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll and search the General options.
- Tap on the iPhone storage section.
- Search for the Whatsapp app from the list.
- Tap on the delete cache memory.
WhatsApp Not Sending Receiving Messages
Another method to fix the application glitches is to remove your Google or Apple account. You have to uninstall the application and remove any account that can work. It will remove bugs from the account connection. Some malware in the account can also affect the performance of the applications. Follow these steps carefully to remove your profile and reconnect.
Remove Google Account:
- Log out from the Whatsapp app on the device.
- Navigate to Settings and select Accounts.
- Switch to Google and pick the Google account linked to the Google Maps app.
- Tap on the Menu option that is three vertical dots.
- Select the Remove account option.
- Restart the smartphone and visit Settings.
- Select Apps > All > Whatsapp app.
- Tap on Clear data and uninstall updates.
- Reboot the device now. Visit Google Play Store.
- Tap on the Whatsapp app and install the updates.
- Add the Google Account again.
Remove your associated device:
- Navigate to the Settings> [your name].
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID.
- Tap and check Apple ID or sign in.
- Scroll to iTunes in the Cloud section.
- Select the Remove This Device option.
WhatsApp Message Taking Long To Deliver
The updated version customarily brings new features and directs at solving issues associated with safety and bugs prevailing in the preceding versions. The company sends the updates by a method assigned to as OTA (over the air). You will undergo a notification when an update is available on your smartphone. It takes about a few minutes to install the updates after rebooting the device. Never ignore an update that is available to download.
- Your phone must have a good Wi-Fi Network. Without the internet, you cannot install the update.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap on the About device.
- Now, tap System Updates.
- Search for Updates in the settings.
- If updates are available, then download and install the latest Android version.
- The smartphone will restart after the installation process.
For iPhone Users:
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Customize Automatic Updates.
- Select automatically download and install updates.
Reset or Restart WhatsApp On Android & iPhone
If you have tried all the solutions means you’ve initiated enough attempts to fix the issue, but there is another way to solve the WhatsApp issue. If the app keeps crashing, reinstall the app. You have to remove and installing WhatsApp again. Maybe WhatsApp got damaged on your phone, and you need a fresh one. Follow this step-by-step guide to reinstall Whatsapp.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Tap the 3-dot button on the top-right> Settings.
- Tap on Chats, then Chat Backup.
- Visit the App Store on your phone and search WhatsApp.
- Tap the Uninstall button to remove WhatsApp.
- Wait for a few seconds, then Install to reinstall WhatsApp.
- Install Whatsapp, then enter your phone number to continue and back up conversations.
So, this was the troubleshooting guide to Fix WhatsApp Not Working Properly Fix Now. Some users have complained that Whatsapp consumes high data usage. The app also has a solution for those users. You can manage the data consumption by turning off automatic download video, photo, or audio. You can also select the Low data usage option to decrease the data consumption via WhatsApp call. You can reach the Whastapp help center if you still can’t solve the problem. I hope you liked this article and it helped you to fix the Whatsapp glitches. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends facing the same issue.